Sunday, August 1, 2010

Thanks’ Spider Kid ……… You’ve Saved Me

Today I am grateful to my brother who was became as Spider Kid, because he has saved me from the interference of the evil creature that is ………… the roach!!!!!

I'm very scared of the roach …….. because the roach live in a dirty and very smelly body.

At that time, when I was helping my mom to clean the floor … suddenly there was a roach running in front of me …..


I was shocked and I spontaneously shouted as I ran to the front of my home ….. but the evil beast still continues to follow me ……. I almost cried caused by the roach …..

But all of a sudden too …. come The Spider Kid ……. as he jumped, he stood in front of the roach, and then he was kicked the roach ……. The roach was chased again, and he was kicked the roach again until came out of fence ……

After performing the action away the roach, The Spider Kid then approached me and said ……. Sister, you are safe now …….. the roach was gone ....

Thanks’ Spider Kid …….. You’ve saved me today

No comments: