Monday, August 2, 2010

Sleep Spider Kid ... .... Sleep, You're Very Tired Today

After Spider Kid saved me from the threat of a roach, my brother and I were invited by dad and mom went on holiday weekend

….. my brother did not want to change his clothes,  he still wants to wear the Spider Kid clothes …… I do not know why my brother on the day of the week love to use the Spider Kid clothes  ….

Along the journey, my brother was so excited to talk about the Spider Kid while occasionally mimic the action of the Spider Kid ……. sometimes we laugh to see and hear his stories about The Spider Kid


…….. for my brother, on that day the Spider kid is a great hero

When we are enjoying the journey ….. the atmosphere which had been crowded by my brother's story about the Spider Kid suddenly become silent ……. What's wrong with the Spider Kid? ……..ooopps , be quiet ….. see the Spider Kid is sleeping …… He slept very soundly ……  My dad and mom were forbade me to interfere with spider kid who was sleeping

….. sleep Spider Kid , you're very tired today …….  Hopefully , Spider Kid dreaming to meet the Hulk
…… but do not fight with the Hulk, because it also your idol

No comments: