Sunday, August 1, 2010

Here I Am ……. The Spider Kid !!!

After a shower in the morning, my brother suddenly asked to wear his special clothes ……. At first I did not know what clothes which he was wearing, because I was watching TV. .. .

From inside the room I heard my brother shouts ….. it’s so very noisy. My brother kept shouting and occasionally I hear the sound of falling bodies …….. 

I will soon see what is being done by my brother in the room …….. 

when I opened the room door,  my brother shouted immediately ……. Here I am the Spider Kid !!!!!  …… as he threw himself on the bed……
 
See what he was doing ….. I'm screaming too …….. Hey,  brother do not rise too high, you'll fall

 ……….. but my brother still obstinate, 
he kept up ……. then threw himself back on the bed

after threw himself, he kept up again …… and he shouting ……. Here I am ……. The Spider Kid!!!

Thankfully, not long after my father went into the room and was soon holding my brother ….. and as usual ……. my brother always ask to be carried on the my father’s head

No comments: