Tuesday, October 16, 2012

When Elephants Kissing

I'm very sure that everyone knows elephants. But not everyone knows the behavior of elephants, especially when elephants kissing. Actually, I'm embarrassed to tell the scene when two elephants kissing that I saw directly, but I must post this story just for you know.


 In a video uploaded by my father, it appears that an elephant showed restlessness behavior. The elephant was always moving it's body to the right and to the left, then wiggle it's trunk.

After bending the trunk, suddenly came another elephant approached the elephant.... then, the elephants kissing. It was a scene rarely seen by the public.

This incident I saw in the safari park (Taman Safari Indonesia)..... Further details about the elephants kissing can viewed on the video above.

No comments: