Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I was So Disappointed to Hear Cherry Belle are Accused of Plagiarist

Cherry Belle, a girl band in Indonesia is my idol.  This girl band consisted of nine beautiful and cute girls. I really like to listen to their songs, and I even memorized their songs. Their styles is my inspiration.

At one time, when I was browsing the internet, I found an article wrote that Cherry Belle plagiarized to girl band from Korea called SNSD.

The style and appearance of Cherry Belle personnel is very similar to SNSD personnel (look at the picture above). Not only that, their songs are also similar (though I less knowledge on music).

But is it true that Cherry Belle plagiarized to SNSD? I do not know, because I initially didn't know what is the meaning of plagiarist. Frankly, I would be very disappointed if Cherry Belle is a plagiarist.

No comments: