Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Little Sister

Since I'm not actively writing on this blog for almost a year, I forgot to tell you how my little sister's progress.  As I told you in previous posting, Zenithya Sagita Aquila is her name, she was born in the Depok City, West Java on 29 March 2011, its means that now she's aged about one year and 4 months.  I was very happy, because it means I now have sister and brother. 

My little sister is very funny and cute though often cry when asked what she wanted. My little sister is now able to walk, although at first was afraid to fall.  At present, the most preferred by my little sister is learning to talk. She always tried to imitate any sound she hears. I used to try to teach my sister to say the word that's easy to say. I hope that she could speak as soon as possible, so that we can know what she wants.

My sister growth for about year can be seen on the photos above.....

No comments: