Sunday, August 8, 2010

I’m Ready to Learn ….

That morning I felt very happy, because I went to school accompanied by my dad …….. especially my dad was gonna take me up into my classroom …… 

I'm getting excited to start learning today….
That day I learn Bahasa Indonesia and Sundanese language …….. see my dad is still there for me, I

was excited to prepare lesson materials to that day …… I should be ready to learn for today and the next days …. I must be a child to be proud of my dad and my mom

When the teacher gives a lesson in class …… I saw my dad was still standing outside near the window of my classroom 

…. My spirits to learn more and grow, when I saw my father was watching me learn in class …..
….. I will always remember what my father always told me …… let’s we fight our future
 .... Thank you my dad …… You always be my spirits …… you’re my inspirations

No comments: