Wednesday, May 18, 2011

See Our Hula Hoop

Who does not know the hula hoop? Almost everyone would know it, or even tried to play it. A hula hoop is a toy hoop that is twirled around the waist, limbs or neck.

I'm starting to like this game when I was about 4 years old. I still remember, at that moment I could not play the hula hoop. But now, I've been able to play it.


Right now I have two kinds of hoops, which is made from rattan and the other one is made from plastic.

I'd rather play hoop made of plastic because it is lighter.

At the time I was playing hoops, my brother often come into play with me.

When playing hula hoop, my brother dropped his hoop more, because he could not play the hoop.

When we playing together, I and my brother kept laughing to enjoy the our hula hoop

Do you want to see our hula hoop game, see the video above

No comments: